Find the perfect balance of sound and vision for your home.
Perth's sound and vision experts
Experience the best in movies, TV shows, games, sports and music - the way it was meant to be. Entertain your guests, keep your kids happy, or simply kick back and enjoy your escape.
TV wall mounting
Wall mounting your TV creates a contemporary look for your entertainment area, plus it provides a safer option for families with children. We can provide clever solutions to hide your cables and ensure that you end up with the perfect look to suit your cabinetry and interior design.
Once you have music streaming in your home, it is hard to remember life without it. In-ceiling speakers can discretely deliver background music to one room or many rooms. Group your ceiling speakers with your Hi-Fi system, portable speakers, and garden speakers and now your home is switched to party mode. You can play what you want, where you want, all at the touch of a button on your smart device.
Custom home theatre design
If you want to experience the magic of cinema in your home, our team of experienced system integrators, project managers, installers and programmers can bring your home theatre dreams to life.
Our Custom Home Theatre team can provide:
• Design schematics detailing system functionality and flow.
• Projection calculations to identify throw distance and correct screen sizes.
• Engineered acoustic room treatment design and audio calibration.
• Cabinetry design including cable management and ventilation features.
• Surge protection and system re-booting solutions.
• Single room to whole home automation solutions.
• Multi-room audio and video distribution.
• Whole home network configuration for wireless and wired connectivity.
The epitome of home entertainment luxury, our collection of designer home theatre seating features refrigerated and illuminated cup holders, deep storage arms, zip in liners, USB ports and plush cushioning for hours of comfort. A range of straight and curved configurations are available.
Your home network is the backbone for all internet-dependent devices, regardless of whether they are connected with a cable or use WiFi. The frustration of a poor WiFi signal or buffering symbol can often be overcome with a well-designed home network solution. Balancing network congestion and increasing WiFi coverage with Wireless Access Points (WAPs) will increase the reliability and strength of your network.