During your new home build or renovation, Intelligent Home technicians will be required to attend site to install your system. To ensure smooth construction project management, we request that you refer to the call up booking procedure as detailed in this guide.
As a general rule, any call ups for your on-site electrician will also be required for Intelligent Home technicians. A minimum of 5 working days’ notice (preferably 10) should be provided for all call ups to avoid delays.
To book a call up send an email to [email protected] with your booking details:
- Booking name
- Contact number
- Site address
- Booking type
- Booking date
Our standard call ups schedule is shown below.
Prelay / suspended slab
Top floor prewire
Ground floor prewire
Final fit off
Non-standard call ups may incur variation fees. Please be mindful that any requests to attend site outside of the standard call up schedule may incur variation costs. Examples of these occurrences are:
- Return visit to install hardware due to incomplete works outside of Intelligent Home standard call up schedule. For example, external alarm sirens and CCTV cameras on plastered/textured walls.
- Return visit required due to robes or shelves needing modification prior to installation of equipment panels.
- Return visit required due to site not being cleared and reasonably level for trenching.
- Return visit required to relocate security sensors as a result of window treatments being installed (after prewire).
- Return visit required to fit smart wire points due to splash back not being installed.
- Return visit to fulfil any project phase that was not ready at a scheduled standard call up.
- Attending site to accommodate plasterers on lower floors before top floor prewire.
- Relocating any points not as per plan.
Our scope of works does not allow for cavity wall insulation. Extra chasing is required for this and will incur extra costs to the job if applicable.
The telephone lead-in conduit from the Telstra pit to the meter box should be arranged by the client/builder, this is not completed by Intelligent Home.
We look forward to working with you!